FACTORY TOURS HOSTED BY PASSIONATE AND EXPERIENCED STAFF.
BCA Friction Materials have opened their Sydney factory for guided tours. If you have an interest in Friction Dynamics, Industrial Brakes and Clutches that are used within various Industry sectors, then arrange a tour of our factory. BCA Friction Materials are happy to show and explain the entire manufacturing and re-manufacturing process from start to finish.
Typical Tour Consists of:
• Introduction to Brakes and Clutches
• Discs / Pads
• Drum / Shoes
• Cylinder / Bands
• Automatic Transmissions Bands
• Automatic Transmissions Discs
• Multi-Plate Friction
• Cone Clutch / Brake
• Determining Engineering Specifications(Sizes, measurements and tolerances)
• Friction Materials Selection
• Segment manufacturing
• Quality Assurance
Custom Tours can be arranged.
○ Tours usually take about 30 minutes – 1 hour.
○ You will receive a complimentary sample of each of our Friction Materials with Engineered Specifications/brochure, MSDS (Material Safety Data Sheet) Business Card, and Folder for your records.
○ You will receive complimentary light refreshments at the end to mingle and ask staff technical questions
If you do engineering, diesel repair, heavy automotive, mining, marine repair, equipment repair, truck repair, drag racing, motor sports, classic or vintage car / bike club or just want to broaden your knowledge about friction materials, then this tour is for you. The tour has also been designed for students at TAFE or University, to broaden their knowledge on Friction Dynamics in “Real World” environments.